REQUIRED: Willing to work in KARBALA & ERBIL, IRAQ
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health,
Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects
obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies
- Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
- Perform facility HSE Inspections
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Associate Degree in Occupational Safety and Health or a related field from an accredited
institution AND two years full time safety and/or occupational health operations.
- HSE Compliance Certificate like OSHA, IOSH, NEBOSH
- Certificates in First Aid and Fire Fighting
- Knowledge in ISO 14001 and 18001