As a Hybris Developer you will be responsible for the development and support of flagship websites on the Hybris e-commerce platform. You will ideally have experience in Java/JEE and e-commerce technologies and be well versed in delivering and supporting technical solutions.Company Description:
BORN Group lives at the intersection of content and commerce. We are a 700+ person full service digital commerce agency delivering enterprise scale commerce solutions to fortune ranked companies across the globe. We have offices and presences in more than 10 countries around the world. We provide solutions integration for Hybris, SFCC, Magento, SAP, Big Commerce, Shopify Plus and more Commerce platforms.
Crossover is partnering with Born Group to hire and manage top global talent and will help you along the application process. Key Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering, analysis and implementation of technical solutions
- Understanding the current Hybris system implementation and customisations
- Researching and analysis of new features and functionality
- Overseeing upgrades and releases
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing issues
- Promoting best practices in Java and Hybris
- Spring (MVC, IOC)
- Eclipse, Ant/Maven
- Version control (SVN, GIT)
- Continuous Integration
- Relational database (SQL, MySQL)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Broad understanding of e-commerce websites and has proficient overall product knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
- Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per week
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, you will start your application by hitting the 'Apply Now' button, then uploading your CV and confirming your email address. From there - the Crossover platform will guide you through the remaining steps, which involves a set of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.