1. 10+ years of experience on integration solutions (Oracle SOA Suite, BPM, Microservices); Health insurance domain would be a plus
2. Produce HLDs (solution design) for Falcon releases; augment the existing design team
3. Actively participate in business elicitation sessions and perform integration analysis of the proposed solutions
4. Design and develop the integration design view of all HLDs
5. Establish traceability with requirements
6. Establish and operate a quality assurance model
7. Review and acceptance of detailed solution designs, preliminary identification of service catalog impact and ESB and Microservices service contract (IC) review
8. Review and monitor inventory for new and change requests
9. Post-delivery review to ensure software deliverables are aligned to design
10. Ensure all teams are delivering as per project timelines
11. Make proposals on for workarounds that can enable faster delivery even if at the expenses of architectural mis-alignment in the short term – make proposals on the most appropriate solution balancing project timescales and budget against architectural alignment
12. Provide inputs in server sizing, performance tests
13. Participate and provide inputs to defect triaging
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases