1. Constantly searching for knowledge and understanding of people’s life at home and I spread this within my organization.
2. Securing the effective implementation of global solutions using my extensive knowledge to adapt these to our national needs.
3. Using the Showroom layout to create optimal visual impact and a good product overview that supports the store’s commercial priorities.
4. I help in change by co-creating a direction, planning, leading and coaching Co-workers in understanding the "why", so we can move from knowing to doing.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
1. Significant experience, not less than 5-7 years of working as an interior design specialist /manager in an IKEA store/large retail or home furnishing organization and a design-based educational qualification.
2. A deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of home furnishing, people’s everyday life at home, interior design, retailing and communication.
3. Acting as an inspiring and motivating professional who is confident in communicating and coaching, with the ability to explain concepts and visual interpretation verbally.
4. Continually seeking new opportunities to make improvements in the way we work.
5. Ability to adjust the style of communication to get the message across to the receiver.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
ABOUT THE JOB As the Country Interior Design Specialist your main task is to help position IKEA 3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco, 1700 employees, 30+ nationalities, serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people. This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited. Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases