One of our client in Qatar is looking for an Internal AuditorRoles and responsibilities:
• Execute the Internal Audit department’s activities.
• Implement risk-based audit plans of the Internal Audit function.
• Consider the input of senior departmental management.
• Communicate the plan of engagements and resource requirements for the Internal Audit function.
• Ensure that Internal Audit resources are appropriate, sufficient and effectively deployed to achieve the Internal Audit engagement.
• Ensure that internal auditors have appropriate professional qualifications and skills, as well as opportunities for sufficient training and development to maintain and develop their internal auditing competence.
• Perform Tasks and requirements as instructed by the head of the internal audit team.
• Ensure that appropriate engagement supervision is provided during the planning, examination, evaluation, communication and follow-up phases of the engagement, to maintain quality.
• Develop and maintain a quality assurance and improvement program that covers all aspects of the Internal Audit function and continuously monitor its effectiveness.
• Ensure that professional internal auditing standards are followed, e.g. International Internal Auditing (IIA)
• Report immediately of any issue of risk, control or management practice that may be of significance.
• Report the most critical issues, along with the follow-up status of the implementation of recommendations by management.
• Ensure compliance with the company’s Internal Auditing procedures.
• Provide Trainings to the internal Audit Team.
Experience – B Com / BSc Commerce or Accounting with 5/6 years related internal audit, internal controls or applicable assurance experience
Additional qualification- CIA
Language Bilingual, i.e. English and Arabic (reading, writing and speaking)
If interested, kindly mail your updated CV along with you current and expected salary details and notice period to [HIDDEN TEXT]