Education Bachelor in Computer Science / Engineering
Work Experience A dynamic individual adaptable to a changing environment with minimum of 4-5+ years working experience in a support role in a major organization, especially in application performance monitoring and automation tools like release, DR and workload automation.
Technical Competencies • Adept knowledge in FTS/DDS/WPS & Central bank standards & guidelines.
• Adept knowledge in Swift/AML systems
• Knowledge & Skills of ITIL Foundation for Incident, problem and change management
• Knowledge of Microsoft and Oracle databases
• Knowledge of JAVA and/or .Net/ASP based applications
• Knowledge of Middleware Technologies will be helpful
• Knowledge of Windows and Unix scripting
• Mandatory Knowledge of customer/technical support processes
• Functional Application Knowledge of banking process/ financial applications
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases