المهارات الأساسية : IT Manager, ERP, Merchandising, Supply Chain ERP application, around allocation, replenishment, pricing, master data, Large vendor implementation, technical management, information analysi
IT Manager ( Saudi National with ERP Experience) job opportunity in Saudi (Jubail). Interested candidates can send me your updated CV with the following details
Job Description is given below
IT Manager (ERP) will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of information systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. The position will also manage a staff designated to support the applications and computing needs for which it is responsible. The position will directly and indirectly supervise the implementation and maintenance of new and existing applications and computing needs as assigned.
• Actively align with business and IT partners to prioritize needs and maximize system functionality to contribute to organizational strategy and governing compliance standards
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising performance with a strong focus on development and succession planning
• Implement new technologies and enhancements in alignment with defined company strategies and with strict adherence to defined project management procedures
• Oversee multiple, concurrent projects which can be large and/or complex
• Coordinate with PMO to modify procedures as needed to maximize effectiveness and controls
• Oversee, control and evaluate operations of assigned applications and computer systems, following policies and practices as defined for system access, testing, change management, and advancement to production
• Continuously evaluate policies and practices for improvement opportunities to meet best in class standards
• Contribute to creating the annual department budget and ensure cost effectiveness of all assigned activities
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems of assigned areas in compliance with defined IT Security policies and practices
• Other Duties as assigned.
• Proven working experience as an IT Manager or Relevant experience
• Merchandising and Supply Chain ERP application experience.
• Solid knowledge around allocation, replenishment, pricing and master data required.
• Large vendor implementation experience required
• BS/BBA in Computer Science, MIS or similar field or equivalent work experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Ability to manage personnel supported by formal supervisory experience.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases