Raqmiyat is an associate of Al Ghurair Group of Companies -UAE, which has been one of the leading IT Services & Staff augmentation companies in the UAE for the last 30 years. Raqmiyat is headquartered in UAE & has 2 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi with its Software Development Centers in Deira, Dubai with an Offshore Development Center in Chennai, INDIA. Raqmiyat has its fully-owned office and development centre with excellent facilities in Chennai to cater the needs of IT consulting & software development.
• Must have Minimum 7 years of experience as Oracle SCM Consultant
• Assist development team modifying or creating new reports or custom forms.
• Support SCM and advanced procurement modules.
• Gather requirements from business users to develop new features or modify process flows.
• Design solutions based on the business needs.
• Assist financial team in the monthly, quarter and yearly closures and the related tasks.
• Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations
• Participate in the upgrading team testing
• Changing the structure of reporting relationships based on the new legislations and business needs.
• Business Process flow documentation.
• Should understand the extent of customizations required in ERP SCM modules.
• Ability to interact with clients and cross functional teams.
• Ability to understand functional requirements and perform necessary configurations.
• Co-ordinate Financials integration with Purchasing.
• Solve service requests, helpdesk incidents and provide solutions to the business users.
• Conduct end-user training when needed.
• Implement new solutions, modules or modify the current system configurations based on business needs.
• Help increasing the systems’ utilization by performing health checks and provide systems consultancy.
• Maintain systems documentation based on the functional setup.
• Duration : 12 months
Job Location: Ajman
Contract duration: 12 Months renewable
Job locations: Ajman
Kindly fill the details & send to me:
Relevant experience in Oracle SCM:
Experience on Oracle SCM Functional:
Reason For job change:
Interested for Ajman (Yes / No) :
Interested for 12 Months Renewable contract :Yes or No
Please confirm for the salary of ---------- + Medical for Self + VISA for Self + Annul paid leave of 22 Working Days and Up and Down Air Tickets for self.
(Consultant has to take care of his own Food, accommodation and internal transportation, Medical Insurance for Family & Family VISA & Annual Air tickets for Family)
Our Company Website is www.raqmiyat.com
Please confirm and share your Updated profile, Passport scanned copies, Degree certificate and the latest Photograph along with the following details.
Alternative Contact No(Mandatory)
Reason for job change
VISA Type & Validity
Interested for 12 months Renewable contract(Yes or No)
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases