We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire L1 Customer Support Engineers ($30k/year).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Our agents are passionate, smart and understand that world-class service is not just about solving the problem. It’s about the experience. We put our customers first. As a Level 1 Customer Support Engineer, you will be the cornerstone of this philosophy.
This is a remote position, and therefore superb written and verbal communication skills are vital to success. Our agents must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with our customers, while utilizing their technical experience and knowledge to resolve issues to reach high-quality service. Candidate Requirements:
- Strong oral/written communication skills in English
- +2 years as a front-line agent supporting software products
- Able to solve 15 tickets per day
- Ability to learn multiple products across multiple technologies
- Well versed in current software support practices and tools including troubleshooting, issue tracking, and ticket management
- Working knowledge in programming is a plus, so you can learn our products and resolve basic technical issues
- Basic/Intermediate technical software skills in the following:
- Database MS SQL / MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Active Directory
- Network and Web Servers
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four full-time week Bootcamp training program.
You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program that only the best candidates can complete successfully.
If you are one of the top candidates that graduate from Bootcamp, you will be offered a choice of several exciting positions available for your role, with any of the Crossover teams. Join our community of remote professionals!