Are you deeply technical but enjoy working closely with customers to troubleshoot business critical issues? Are you as technical and smart as a software architect and really love learning new products and technologies? If you are driven by customer success, enjoy problem solving, and love helping people, then this is the job for you.
L2 Customer Support Architects are experienced software architects who are deeply technical, but they have the unique ability to couple that with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. They are smart, driven, curious, and empathetic, going out of their way to help customers and not resting until a problem is solved.
The daily activities include:
- ‘Pair Support’ and working closely with colleagues to learn and teach new technologies and support techniques. The goal of Pair Support is to create a culture where all team members solve tickets on all products in a continuous improvement learning environment.
- Analytically solving customer issues that L1 Customer Support Engineers could not solve
- Defusing of any escalated customer situations
- Effective communication of technical solutions to non-technical customers
- You have software architect-level technical acumen in modern software languages - since 90% of the products you will be supporting are written in Java or .Net - you will be asked to prove your technical skills in these languages.
- You must have the ability to learn multiple products across multiple technologies
- You have worked, at least 5 years, as a support agent in a high-volume contact center. Note - if you do not have over 5 years of experience and do not have software architect-level technical acumen - you may want to consider applying for the L1 Customer Support Engineer role.
- You have performed tech support tasks for B2C or B2B customers.
- You need to be well versed in current software support practices and tools including: troubleshooting, virtual environments, issue tracking, log investigation, build testing, and ticket management.
- Strong oral/written communication skills in English is a must, so you can communicate effectively and professionally with customers.
- Fast learner, sharp thinking, investigative mind and true dedication to solve customer problems.
- As a Level 2 Agent, you will have a full caseload at all times, so you will need to manage your time and adjust your priorities as your caseload evolves.
We are a global company with global customers - if you have the ability to speak additional languages - that will give you an additional advantage in the application process. The optional additional languages we are looking for are German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Czech, Cantonese & Thai.
Compensation is $60K/year ($30/hour) for 40 productive hours per week
Location: Global (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?