SNC Lavalin Oil and Gas
SNC-Lavalin's Oil & Gas business sector is recognized worldwide for its ability to carry out complex projects safely, on time and on budget. Regardless of a project's or complexity, SNC-Lavalin will execute with a results-oriented and responsive approach; ensuring a successful outcome for the client.
We provide full asset lifecycle services for both Greenfield and brownfield onshore facilities as well as the manufacture of skid-mounted compression and production equipment. Our expertise encompasses central processing facilities, gas compression and transmission, production equipment packages, pipelines, terminals and pump stations, enhanced oil recovery, utilities and off sites, and flare emission reduction.
Due to recent increased scopes of work on multiple projects we are now looking for Lead Planners to join our team in Saudi Arabia. Working for SNC Lavalins Oil and Gas Business unit in KSA gives an unparalleled opportunity to work on some of the largest, most exciting oil and gas projects in the industry. Whether it be on our $800 USD EPC System B Contract, the first shale gas development of its kind in KSA, or on the Onshore Maintain Potential Program we really do offer industry leading project exposure.
Role: Lead Planning Engineer
Location: Al Khobar - Remote Site locations
Contract: StaffJOB OBJECTIVES
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
- Advanced knowledge of project scheduling software.
- Develop & manage Project Schedule Risk Register.
- Manage Planning Team
- Leads in the development of the base line schedule
- Identify any gaps in the planning teams capability through periodic assessment reviews.
- Produce & submit Schedule Delay Analysis Reports to Line Managers
- Manage Project Schedule Change.
- Produce Master Schedule Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
- Develop WhatIfScenarios & Recovery plans due to programme slippage & scope creep.
- Incorporate Sub Contract Schedules into Master Schedule & report on performance.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Leads in the development of the baseline schedule.
- Coordinates the Project schedule development using the full capabilities of scheduling software.
- Supports the Change Management Process and ensures all changes are incorporated into the Master Project Schedule.
- Supervises the collection of actual data, updates to the Project schedule.
- Monitors the status of Project Schedules against the baseline.
- Identifies slippages along with the reasons and communicates them effectively too Project Management Team.
- Develop as required schedule delay/impact analysis.
- Produce & manage Project Schedule Risk Register.
- Create WhatIf scenarios, as part of Project Schedule Risk Management.
- 1015 Years working experience
- Minimum Diploma level industry related
- Oracle Primavera P6 Certification
- Schedule Risk analysis software certification
- Earned Value Management (EVM)) experience
- Experienced in Managing and Leading a multicultural Group/Team
- Related work experience in Upstream/Downstream Oil & Gas sectors.
- Advanced MS Office // Excel
- Advanced Primavera P6
- Proficient Primavera Risk Analysis / Industry standard Risk analysis package
- Highly competitive salary free of local taxation
- Full expat package
- Unrivalled career progression
- Training and development to ensure you fulfil your potential
- Opportunity to travel
RegularAt SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.