Learning & Development:
1. Support Line Managers and employees with their development plans.
2. Participate in the development of the Annual Training Plan to address skills gaps and identified training needs, with specific focus on Qatari Nationals.
3. Participate in in-house and external training services to meet Company training and development requirements.
4. Identify suitable training providers available, both locally and overseas, in order to deliver training objectives in line with management's requirements, and coordinate the training delivery process to ensure achieving training goals.
5. Contribute to the succession planning of the Company by ensuring and advising the appropriate procedures to identify and develop high-potential individuals amongst the Company's Qatari employees.
1. Support the Career Development Planning process, and advise the appropriate development actions to be taken to develop Qatari Nationals towards senior roles, as well as ensure that CDPs are in place for all Qatari Nationals.
2. Assist in developing and implementing a ‘Mentoring and Coaching Programme’ for all Qatari Nationals, including Post holders, Graduate Developees, and Trainees. Once implemented, track and report on the progress and success of these programmes.
Design, develop and implement talent programs for ‘young’ Qatari talent.
3. Manage and successfully implement students’ sponsorships.
1. Participate in the establishment and maintenance of effective performance management policies, processes and systems within NAKILAT.
2. Manage all phases of the Performance Management cycle (planning, review, and appraisal).
3. Analyze and publish periodic internal reports on performance management practices and processes.
4. Support the Performance Improvement process for employees who are underperforming in their current roles by ensuring that Performance Improvement Plans are in place, and well tracked.
1. Develop an efficient talent management framework for NAKILAT & Joint Venture companies, including succession planning, career development, competence development and performance management for an efficient career management plan.
2. Ensure that training and competency development requirements for the potential successors are identified and delivered.
Key Result Areas
1. Develop Training Needs Analysis and ensure training requirements are in place
2. Develop and implement in-house and external training courses/programs as per the training plan
3. Execute Performance Management phases (Mid-Year review, Year -End Appraisal) across NAKILAT & Joint Venture companies.
4.Develop and implement Talent Management framework
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any other related filed.
5-7 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3-5 years should be in a similar position / responsibility.
Previous experience in Oil & Gas industry and regional experience is preferred
Job Specific Skills:
Experience of the full ADDIE cycle in a Learning and Development section
Knowledge of Learning and Development principles and best practices
Knowledge of Microsoft Office