We are a Grade A Contracting Company operating in Qatar for the last 4 decades. Our main field of specialization is Infrastructure projects involving the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of potable water, sewerage & surface water networks with all associated works viz Pumping Stations, Valve Chambers, etc...
We are looking for Highly Qualified Male Site Nurse with the following Essential Requirements:-
• B.Sc.in Nursing or equivalent from a well reputed University.
• With QCHP License
• Having a min. 5 years exp. as Camp/ Site Nurse
• Age bet. 30 and 45 yrs.
• Strong & pleasant personality with excellent communication skills,
• Excellent self-correspondence & perfect English spoken and written. Arabic is an advantage
• Served as first aider to injured workers
• Assessed job hazards and incorporated health promotion strategies to minimize accidents
• Provided health teaching to workers to ensure safety standards are met
• Performed office work, excellent internal and external costumer services and inventory of supplies needed for the company's medical clinic
• Maintained a quality, clean and safe company's medical clinic
• Administered prescribed medications and treatments
• Work within written protocols and scope of practice;
• Administer both over-the-counter and prescription medications to all employees per written protocol at designated times;
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of medication administration as well as illness and injury care delivered to all employees per written protocols;
• Day to day implementation of Health Care Plan. This includes providing First Aid, individual health care, maintaining health records, management, administration and tracking of medications, collaborating with external health care providers.
• During emergencies or crises, lead and coordinate the camp's response from a healthcare perspective in order to provide for the health and safety of all employees.
• Maintain a watchful presence to the overall wellness of all employees;
• Work directly with the Physician, EMS, fire department and hospital either by phone or in person when needed to attend to the illness or injury of an employee;
• Maintain, clean and stocked health center, purchase first aid supplies when necessary;
TEMALCO Contracting and Trading Co. W.L.L. was established in 1978 in Doha, Qatar specializing in General Construction. Ever since, the Company has been actively involved in the Construction of General Infrastructure Contracts Viz. Water Networks, Sewerage Schemes involving Foul & Surface Water, Sewerage Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations and related Industrial Buildings. The Company is well reputed for timely execution using efficient construction procedures, modern techniques and highly qualified personnel. www.Temalco.com
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases