Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare field.
Professional clinical management qualification or substantial clinical experience
Minimum 6 years experience including 3 years at senior level in management of clinical operations.
1. Develop work plan with deliverables and timeline; Manage department resources withinstructure of the work plan. Oversee, coordinate and assigns project work and reviews
workload for all team members.
2. Provide line management oversight for the clinical operations functions & projects
3. Support the department training plan to ensure new and existing staff have the knowledgand skills to competently perform their job functions.
4. Support project/team & hospital managers by appropriate coaching to meet individual andepartment goals; Train and develop the Project Management Staff, which may involve
face-to-face training sessions.
5. Oversee the day-to-day operations of the department teams, Identify inefficiencies in
workflow; work with teams to create and implement solutions.
6. Responsible for developing, monitoring and reporting metrics designed to improve and
assess performance, including speed and effectiveness of performance, training and
accuracy of screening, recruitment, protocol adherence, data collection and reporting.
7. Provide management with routine updates regarding the status of programs