• Adapts to changing work situations by adjusting staff assignment and / or seeking assistance from the Senior Management.
• Facilitates team processes by participating actively, effectively, efficiently and in ways that respect the needs and contributions of others.
• Assumes responsibility for day to day duties to ensure maximum productivity of the department. • Allocates resources available. • Ensures an adequate stock of supplies and proper functioning of equipment on the premises.
• Work cooperatively with fellow team members by sharing information and resources.
• Demonstrate clinical practice ability and critical thinking skills
Patient Care Responsibilities
• The tasks and function performed by Physiotherapist will consist of clinical diagnosis, clinical practice and administrative duties.
• The Physiotherapist must be capable of executing the patient care independently and reporting to the relevant senior and / or other health professionals when applicable.
• Full understanding of the patients physiotherapy requirement.
• To achieve a clinical diagnosis and outline short and long term goals and plan of treatment.
• Designate suitable cases according to experience to physiotherapy team
• To perform the treatment effectively and competently.
• To monitor the patients progress and adjust the treatment accordingly.
• To document all the above and discharge reports.
• To liaise with other healthcare practitioners and senior management.
• To maintain knowledge and skills according to current practice and literature.
• Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, consults with other specialists as required and adjusts care processes as indicated to ensure optimally patient care.
• Monitors the condition of all patients and reports changes and adjusts treatment plans as required.
• Demonstrates sensitivity to patients, (patients families) comfort and privacy and expresses interest in their progress.
• Assists physicians with examinations, procedures and processes related to direct patient care.
• Documents initial histories, assesses patient’s conditions and develops individual care plans for patients assigned to the unit.
• Monitors and ensures accuracy of recording on patient medical records. Maintains all required reports, record, statistics etc.
• Maintains a safe comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients/ families in accordance with organizational standards.
• Assists attending physicians and aids patients and families as needed in times of stress or crisis.
• Additional responsibilities as deemed by Director/ Clinical Administrator.
United for Manpower Solutions is a licensed staffing firm, strategically based in Doha, Qatar. We have two categories of clients: Professionals (job seekers) and Corporations (employers). We connect job seekers with employers and vice versa through permanent placement and temporary position for various organizations across all industry sectors. Since 2007, we have successfully matched qualified professionals with large or small corporations; Professionals count on us to connect them to employers that will provide an opportunity for advancement and professional development. Corporations count on us to place the right individuals to fit their needs and deliver exemplary results. We are committed to upholding the standards of excellence and professionalism in a legal, ethical, cost-effective and timely manner by consistently maintaining our Core Values while achieving valuable results.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases