Our client is a leading company based in Qatar
Position Title: Mobile Applications Engineer
Base Location: Doha, Qatar
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Design and develop complete or components of solutions including but not limited to Mobile and Connected Devices and TV Apps, VOD Services, APIs and Mashups, CMS, Websites, Interactive Social and Crowd Sourcing as well any other new and emerging technologies
2. Develop solutions as per agreed acceptance criteria and take it through various phases of requirement gathering, analysis, design, architecture, documentation, prototyping, development, testing, QA, data migrations, hosting and post production support scenarios.
3. Execute administrative tasks for solutions and services including application and database configurations, preparing maintenance plans, data replications and synchronization, monitoring etc.
4. Execute and evaluate performance tests on new and existing technical solutions for the purposes of identifying and correcting pain points and defining areas for improvement.
5. Prepare technical documents like Design Documents, System Requirement Specifications, Architecture Diagrams, Flowcharts, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Use Cases, and user manuals.
6. Design screens and UIs and integrate in the system as per requirements.
7. Follow various standards, guidelines and best practices of SDLC, release management, change management, incident management, service management and delivery processes.
8. Provide first level application support.
9. Contribute in preparing detailed Scope of works, RFP's and evaluation criteria for technical proposals.
Education: Bachelor or higher in IT, Computer Science or related field
ITIL Foundation Preferred
Experience: 5+ years of experience within IT Domain
5+years in hands-on on solution design, architecture, development and implementation
Working Knowledge of Arabic is essential. Knowledge of the following:
- Business Process development and re-engineering
- Application development Framework
- Software Development Life-Cycle
- Multi-platform mobile native and hybrid apps development e.g. Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Smart/Connected TVs and Gaming Consoles
- Preferred Web application development, deployment and distributed hosting; specialized in a wide range of client and server side scripting technologies/frameworks (ASP.NET, PHP, MVC, AJAX, HTML5, and Jquery)
- Web Services (Restful, WSDL, SOAP, RSS, XML)
- SQL database design, development, normalization and administration
- MSF, Sprints and other Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Information Security Concepts
- Understanding of Technical Architecture
- Source Code Management products / packages
If interested kindly mail us your updated CV as a word document along with a recent snap, your current and expected compensation / salary details, your joining time, the reason for your current change and your passport details to [HIDDEN TEXT]