We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire Netsuite Engineers ($30K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.EXPECTATIONS
- Supporting the administration of all NetSuite applications deployed at ESW Capital currently and in the future. This includes process improvement, support and maintenance involving:
- Developing expertise across our Netsuite ERP system and contributing to rollouts
- Ensuring the required level of service for system availability, user access, access resolution as well as regular support
- 1-3 years of experience as a hands-on netsuite software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Experience in training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment.
- Technical experience in understanding the NetSuite framework and requirements
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory: Netsuite ERP
- Very good at technology troubleshooting. The ability to research and troubleshoot is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Must be very organized and able to keep a lot of information organized in an easy to access system.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks efficiently, and adapt and react quickly to changes and deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write organized, maintainable code.
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four-full-time week Bootcamp training program. This is elite training taught by our top instructors.
Here’s what our graduates have to say about Bootcamp: "I am very pleased to say that because of Crossover's unorthodox and unique way of transferring the knowledge through (Paired sessions, coaching sessions with CSMs), I have never been more confident in my technical skills and abilities for my role."
-Mikael F "The CTO Bootcamp was another thing that motivated me. I wanted to see how CTOs across the globe work and learn from them."
-Javed Z "I've been with the company since Aug (been part of the second Bootcamp) and since then I've learned SQL, databases, servers, tapes, other content management systems etc- and that's only been in 3 months. Usually when I'm in a new company, I learned a lot about their platform, their tools etc during the length of my time with them but never at this speed!"
It is offered as soon as you want to get started. You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program, but every graduate is guaranteed a job at the end of it.Join our community of remote professionals!