• The ‘NOC/Authorities Engineer - (Roads, Highways & Utilities)’ supports the internal Authorities team with all tasks related to obtaining Roads, Highways & Utilities related Authorities approvals and information from external Authorities and distributing the same to the design team.
• Support the Lead Authorities Coordinating Engineer to liaise with authorities to obtain the latest legal requirements and to communicate requirements to the relevant Company Departments and update online through the relevant parties.
• Apply the Enhancement Process to enhance relations between Company and all local authorities and to improve response time from authorities.
• Under direct instruction of the Authorities Follow Up Manager / Lead Authorities Coordinating Engineer receive to and submit documents from the authorities and communicate any technical design problems directly to the Authorities Follow Up Manager / Lead Authorities Coordinating Engineer.
• Ensure all authority requirements are included in the submitted documents to reduce response time and eliminate multiple re-submittals.
• Maintain regular follow up on submissions made to the different authorities.
• Submit preliminary approval and requirements to all the disciplines to continue the design on to the schematic stage and incorporate all the design elements as required by authority.
• Conduct regular design reviews and ensure adherence and compliance with authority requirements at each stage of the design phase. Submit drawings for final approval from the authorities to obtain license for construction phase.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases