1) Cook food north Indian food as requested by employers.
2) Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
3) Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
4) Upkeeping of proper hygiene and cleanness in kitchen.
5) Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
6) Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
7) Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
8) Care for children and/or elderly persons by overseeing their activities, providing companionship, and assisting them with dressing, bathing, eating, and other needs.
9) Make a list for buying eatables such grocery, food stuff etc
10) Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
11) Remove debris from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
12) Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
13) Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
14) Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
15) Observe precautions required to property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to employers.