• Provide high quality executive support to the CEO in Strategy and Communication.
• Ensure effective diary management to ensure that priorities are met and conflicts avoided.
• Filter, redirect or respond to telephone calls/written correspondence as necessary.
• Ensure that the CEO has appropriate briefing and papers for all meetings.
• Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and commitment to getting things done whilst being methodical and detail orientated.
• Arrange and supporting team meetings, management meetings and board meetings, taking notes as required. The ability to prepare minutes quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
• Excellent time management and the ability to prioritize own work as well as that of others.
• Excellent drafting skills are essential.
• Assist with preparations for internal and external meetings, including booking rooms, drafting routine letters, arranging refreshments and interacting with reception and other staff and collecting visitors from reception.
• Draft correspondence, including emails and letters, and assisting with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
• Make travel, car hire, hotel and meeting room bookings and other arrangements as required.
• Prepare the CEO’s expense claims for approval and ensuring they are appropriately managed.
• Assist the CEO in managing confidential and sensitive issues including liaison with other organizations and members of the public.
• Support effective working within the senior management team by coordinating with administrative staff who works closely with the CEO and other Directors across the organization, ensuring that information is communicated efficiently and diaries are coordinated.
• FutureTEC’s regional office manager is requested to shadow all unavailable functions and ensure that head office functions are completely involved and aware in any related activity by looping each department manager and getting the needed approvals whenever required.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Place random calls to key customers and conduct a quality assurance survey with customer satisfaction priorities.
• Identify improvements to business processes so that performance can be improved and a good service provided to internal and external customers.
Business development, office administration
• Participate in business development and office systems administration such as monitor CRM, Service Desk systems.
• Monitor progress and assess information and draw accurate and reasonable conclusions. Anticipate the needs of the CEO and senior team and respond proactively to them.
• Exhibit excellent IT software skills and knowledge of Microsoft systems and associated applications, including MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment with fast moving and complex issues. Able to manage priorities and long-term projects, whilst at the same time reacting to the day-to-day requirements of a busy senior office.
• Maintains direct working relationships with existing vendor base to support current and future business needs.
• Responsible for developing and delivering successful strategies to maximize dealers’ sales growth.
• Oversees the evaluation and selection of vendors as well as the negotiation of purchase contracts or service level agreements.
• Handles transactions associated with supporting vendor business (i.e. follow up on accounts, paperwork associated with approvals, etc.) Handles problems with vendors or products as necessary. May be responsible for budgeting.
Future Technology Systems Company - FutureTEC is a leading Information Technology Solutions Provider, delivering world-class Information Security, Information Management, and Business Solutions.
Our experts’ decades of accumulated knowledge and experience coupled with our partnerships with major multinational technology providers have enabled us to provide an extensive range of IT services to small, medium and large enterprises. Providing unparalleled solutions, we help our clients design, manage and secure their information-driven world more efficiently. With a corporate philosophy focused on clients, we will continue to deliver extraordinary value and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases