Have opening for Oracle SCM Consultant.- Doha-Qatar
Raqmiyat is an associate of Al Ghurair Group of Companies -UAE, which has been one of the leading IT Services & Staff augmentation companies in the UAE for the last 30 years. Raqmiyat is headquartered in UAE & has 2 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi with its Software Development Centers in Deira, Dubai with an Offshore Development Center in Chennai, INDIA. Raqmiyat has its fully-owned office and development centre with excellent facilities in Chennai to cater the needs of IT consulting & software development.
• Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle Procurement, Inventory and Supplier Life Cycle Management and preferably knowledge of Oracle Sourcing.
• Implementing the solution advised and implemented by Central Team and training the respective users involved.
• Handing over know-how documentation developed by central team to the respective users involved in the new business cases.
• Transaction completion support.
• General clarification on processes.
• Support business users at in the government entities.
• Support Master data entry and data entry issues.
• Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle Procurement projects.
• Troubleshoot and resolve techno-functional issues liaising with end users and IT.
• Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
• Real time process closure support; continuous attention until resolution.
• Ensure a smooth Month/Year end closing.
• Help the employees to understand any new/Existing functionality.
Onsite support of application process support for respective rollout sites for Oracle Procurement, Inventory and Supplier Life Cycle Management modules.
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Contract duration: 12 Months renewable
Kindly fill the details & send to me:
Relevant experience in Oracle SCM:
Experience on Oracle SCM Functional:
Experience in Procurement:
Experience in Inventory:
Experience in supplier:
Reason For job change:
Interested for Doha, Qatar (Yes / No) :
Interested for 12 Months Renewable contract :Yes or No
Please confirm for the salary of ---------- + Medical for Self + VISA for Self + Annul paid leave of 22 Working Days and Up and Down Air Tickets for self.
(Consultant has to take care of his own Food, accommodation and internal transportation, Medical Insurance for Family & Family VISA & Annual Air tickets for Family)
Our Company Website is www.raqmiyat.com
Please confirm and share your Updated profile, Passport scanned copies, Degree certificate and the latest Photograph along with the following details.
Alternative Contact No(Mandatory)
Reason for job change
VISA Type & Validity
Interested for 12 months Renewable contract(Yes or No)
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases