We are a Grade A Contracting Co. operating in Qatar for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of underground water, sewerage & drainage networks and related civil infrastructure works.
We are looking for a highly qualified OPERATIONS MANAGER to report directly to the MD with excellent managerial skills of no less than 15 yrs in managing the co. on all levels viz construction, pricing, financial, administration.
1. BSc Civil Engg + MBA from reputed Universities with 15 Yrs Min Experience in Contracting Co (Specialized in IA Works)
2. Strong character with Excellent Commanding and Managerial skills.
3. Perfect English spoken / written and Exc Computer and Self Corresp skills.
4. Age must be bet. 40 - 50 yrs & Sponsorship change is a must
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overall general administration of all the Project activities to make sure of efficient work progress
• Study the contract and identify the scopes and the special conditions.
• Monitors Project performance against contractual obligations of the job.
• Assigns resources (materials, machinery and labour) and jobs to project managers / supervisors between current sites at any time
• Optimizes resource allocation. Sets turnover and gross profit targets. Prepares quarterly and yearly budgets Ensures update project documentation through the system Ensures compliance to QA/QC, HSE, legal, commercial terms of contract.
• Control operational overheads. Improve inventory management practices towards achieving zero wastage. Ensure project completion in line with estimation & contract.
• Ensure 100% certification of work executed to ensure payment of invoices on time.
• Develops and maintains suppliers relations for smooth operations.
• Develop technical, contractual and managerial competence of operations team (skills, quality, safety, client-dealing aspects of the project/s) by means of training. Anticipate and Reduce bottlenecks in operations management (project execution) Improve labour productivity and material efficiency throughout the operations by process improvement and continues training
• Continuously research and develop improvements in processes (time, cost, safety, quality etc)
• Upgrades self and teams professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
TEMALCO Contracting and Trading Co. W.L.L. was established in 1978 in Doha, Qatar specializing in General Construction. Ever since, the Company has been actively involved in the Construction of General Infrastructure Contracts viz. Water Networks, Sewerage Schemes involving Foul & Surface Water, Sewerage Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations and related Industrial Buildings. The Company is well reputed for timely execution using efficient construction procedures, modern techniques and highly qualified personnel. www.Temalco.com
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases