• Develop standard QHSE and Food Safety Management System documentations required to comply with the overall compliance requirement for the Company.
• Reviews and evaluates requirement issues/concerns affecting the workflow and customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Initiates, maintains, reviews, and revises policies and procedures for all departments in compliance to ISO9001, HSE and ISO22000/HACCP.
• Collaborates with other departments for the requirement of ISO9001, HSE, ISO22000 /HACCP, Risk Management, Audits to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolutions.
• Response to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations.
• Acts as an independent review and conduct evaluation to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
• Monitors as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
• Conducts training and identifies areas for improvement necessary to sustain compliance to ISO9001, HSE & ISO22000/HACCP.
• Prepare the requirement for Pre-qualifications, Registrations, and Customer Proposals.
• Liaise with 2nd and 3rd Party Audits regarding ISO9001, ISO22000/HACCP and other audit requirements.
• Responsible in maintaining the certification and other required accreditation for compliance.
Foodco Holding was established in 2006 to reflect the growing diversity of the group, which had seen the establishment of a number of companies under the banner of Abu Dhabi National Foodstuff Company (Foodco) presently and was established in Abu Dhabi in 1979 as a public share holding entity under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the President of U.A.E , these former divisions operate as standalone subsidiaries of Foodco Holding.
Supported by a dedicated team of approximately 500 employees, Foodco Holding continues to evolve, excelling in terms of expansion and innovation, with operations covering the food sector, retail, packaging, catering, restaurant franchising and other areas.
As a testament to our success, a 2011 survey conducted by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade entitled Success Stories of 110 UAE-based International Investors recognized Foodco Holding as one of the countrys seven most accomplished companies in the food industry sector.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases