• Lead team members from the estimation, purchaser, production & labors.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis and work out contingency plans.
• Provide support in Cost Estimating of various projects.
• Attend client and consultant meetings for design review and approval.
• Follow the project management fundamentals to ensure productivity meets deadlines.
• Organize a periodic coordination meeting with relevant departments to monitor actions were taken and progress status for financial non-financial matters.
• Supervise the day to day management on production site works, ensuring the works were executed in accordance with contract documents and approved drawings & specifications.
• Ensure the awareness of safety, efficiency, material handling and quality are developed and maintain at all levels.
• Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
• Proven work experience as operations manager
• Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
• Budget development and oversight experience
• Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
• Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
• Leadership and organisational skills
• BS degree in operations management or related field
• Min. 5 years working experience in Real Estate