Working with the rest of the FutureTEC team and management, you will serve as the technical consultant in assessing team needs, creating technical designs to solve their problems and implement these plans with the highest level of quality. You must have a passion for helping the team to find ways to more effectively run their businesses through better utilizing technology. Finding new ways to improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our management and team is a top priority. Additionally, FutureTEC has a custom requirements on the NetSuite technology for which you will help develop, innovate and support to evolve the matureness of .
• Responsible for the maintenance and support of the Oracle NetSuite configurations, interface and integration points.
• Responsible for delivery of Oracle solutions including customizations, scripting, integrations and Change Requests.
• Responsible for building new integration points (APIs using SOAP and/or REST) with different systems.
• Responsible for Planning, managing and communicating the progress of work stream, achieving project milestones, deliverables and maintaining momentum of internal projects.
• Responsible for Documenting business and technical requirements and meeting notes as defined to support the allocated work effort.
• Responsible for Maintaining control of work stream across multiple assignments while sticking to tight deadlines.
• Bachelor's Degree Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, computer engineering , Management Information Systems, or related discipline.
• 5+ years programming experience with one or more additional full scale, OO programming languages (is a MUST)
• 3+ years implementing Oracle NetSuite solutions using SuiteScript, HTML and CSS (is a MUST)
• Experience implementing NetSuite add-ons to integrate functionality.
• Experience building and consuming APIs using SOAP and/or REST
• Experience implementing NetSuite SCA solutions
• Certified Applications Developer.
• NetSuite Foundations, NetSuite ERP or NetSuite SDN certification is preferred
Future Technology Systems Company - FutureTEC is a leading Information Technology Solutions Provider, delivering world-class Information Security, Information Management, and Business Solutions.
Our experts’ decades of accumulated knowledge and experience coupled with our partnerships with major multinational technology providers have enabled us to provide an extensive range of IT services to small, medium and large enterprises. Providing unparalleled solutions, we help our clients design, manage and secure their information-driven world more efficiently.
With a corporate philosophy focused on clients, we will continue to deliver extraordinary value and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases