• Knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials, and application techniques common to the painting trade
• Knowledge and skill in hazardous materials handling, application, and disposal
• Knowledge of text and display requirements for signage applications
• Skill in the preparation and application of paints, stains, and surface preparation materials to a wide variety of surfaces
• Participate in Emergency Evacuation procedures
Work Context / Environment
The jobholder works in Painting / outdoor environment and spends most of the day on site. The jobholder is exposed to minimal hazard including restricted movement; air contamination, dirty environment & hazardous materials.
Duserve is a true service partner for all facilities maintenance and management needs. An "one-stop-shop", we offer smart solutions enabled by the latest technology and delivered by an empowered, customer focused team of people who truly care to create long term value for your business.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases