1. Participate in Planning, developing, and implementing individual and group Patient education
for adults, pediatrics, and their families and caregivers.
2. Act as resource person for other healthcare workers and participate in providing educational programs as required
3. Dedicates to advising a certain type of patient and suggest necessary education programs. For example includes and not limited :Diabetic, Lactation, and Dialysis etc.,
4. Collects data; plans and prepares reports for performance improvement and/or quality assurance audits on Patient education programs.
5. Coordinates implements and evaluates programs.
6. Communicates and markets Patient education programs to a broad target audience using
appropriate methods, and based on identified/assessed needs.
7. Consults with physicians and other health care providers regarding patient’s specific clinical and
health related issues and education needs.
Participates in multi-disciplinary care teams and committees.
8. Perform other duties as assign.