A great opportunity has become available at a leading global IT vendor for a Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer based in Germany. This is a contracted position lasting 6 months with extensions available. Full accommodation and travel will be provided for you.
The PCF Developer should drive best practice in IT design and provide mature and proven technologies that meet critical business needs.
Working as a Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer, your role will include:
• Design and maintain overall architecture.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Extensive Development experience.
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
• Subject matter expertise for Pivotal Cloud Foundry ecosystems
• Experience collaborating and leading developers to define technical infrastructure solutions
• Ability to communicate technical ideas and vision in business and developer terms
• Ability to prioritise work under demanding timescales
• Confident with the challenges of tactical vs. strategic delivery
• Ability to produce and maintain high quality process and procedure documentation
• Ability to develop and manage service metrics and reporting
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently with minimal supervision
This is a huge career move with a market leading organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions, and implementing systems that will be used by millions.
Due to Visa restrictions, we unfortunately are only able to offer this opportunity to Europeans or people with European citizenship. English reading and writing are essential, additionally German speakers would be preferred but it is not vital.
Ateca Consulting is a specialist IT and Telecoms Recruitment Company. From our headquarters in London a highly trained team of consultants work with clients around the world.
We have many of the world’s leading organizations among our prestigious client list and are involved in some of the most high-profiled ICT projects Worldwide. Our excellent understanding of our sector and close relationship with our clients enables us to understand their exact requirements and provide bespoke strategies to ensure the right people are recruited at all levels of the business.
We work closely with clients regarding both contingency and project recruitment, offering contract and permanent resource solutions. Our market-focused approach has enabled us to build a database of highly skilled consultants, many of whom have been introduced to us through personal referral and therefore are rarely on the open market. All candidates are fully referenced before being submitted to any client.
Through our many years of experience we have learnt to understand what our clients need and to match that need with speed and accuracy. We know that in a competitive market place it is important to be flexible, reliable and responsive and this is what defines our service.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases