Responsible to controls, organizes and monitors the work flow of printed materials Check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments, monitor the quality of the product, ensuring deadlines are met.
Liaise with other production departments and sales representative according to the scale of the work in hand.
1. Checking orders, drawing up production schedules. Allocating work to print staff.
2. Checking the quality of material during production and when it is completed.
3. Liaising with customers if any changes to specifications are required.
4. Checking the accuracy and viability of the product specification
5. Adapting computer systems to meet the requirements of the work
6. Allocating, distributing and checking work with available staff
7. Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the order
8. Improving processes and cost-efficiency
9. Managing production staff and trainees
10. Liaising with customer account managers to discuss setbacks in time or processes
11. Ensuring collaboration between different staff in different departments
12. Keeping contact with customers to ensure specifications are carried out
13. Complying with health and safety standards and workplace legislation
14. Explaining any problems or delays to customers.
15. Recommending changes and improvements.