SSH are looking for talented Planning Engineer’s to join our team in Dubai. The Planning engineer must demonstrate a minimum of 10 yrs. experience working as an engineer on project’s in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
• Prepare and update project master schedule.
• Coordinate the detailed construction schedules of all bid package contractors.
• Review cost loaded schedule(s).
• Monitor and report on construction progress. Suggest means of delay recovery.
• Evaluate progress payment applications in relation to reported completion percentages.
• Conduct progress meetings with contractors and prepare minutes of meetings.
• Assist contractors to resolve site logistical coordination problems.
• Prepare responses to any site correspondence concerning the construction time schedule.
What do I need to apply?
• 10 years previous experience in a similar role.
• Professional Registration in the country of origin is preferred.
• Advanced technical writing and communication skills and fluency in the English language. Knowledge of the Arabic language would be an added advantage.
B.Sc./B.Eng. in Civil Engineering and/or Construction Management.
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision. SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivalled local knowledge.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases