• Highlight delays in critical activities in the design and construction schedules.
• Provide recommendations when actual progress deviates from scheduled progress so that work may be re-scheduled or accelerated to provide for on-time completion.
• Directly responsible for the preparation of the monthly schedule portion of the Project / program reports, including narrative and all scheduling update reports. Additionally, responsible to compiling information provided by others into the reports
• Prepares monthly dashboard reports for major projects and capital program
• Assist project director and project engineers during project progress meetings and extraordinary meetings as required.
Only candidates who are available with transferable iqama may apply for the position
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases