• To coordinate with Chief Architect to analyze properties of all types of electrical engineering designs, test the behavior, durability, and functionality of materials and equipments used in the design, construction supervision and to ensure project specifications, safety and standards.
• To generate and perform electrical designs, analyze calculations, electrical plans and layout details of a project using the preliminary design from the Project Architect.
• To prepare preliminary and conceptual electrical designs.
• To coordinate work with other disciplines such as the Plumbing Engineer, HVAC Engineer, Structural Engineer, Design Manager, and the Project Architect.
• To provide detailed and supplementary drawing for electrical designs and produce sketches to incorporate in the shop drawings and issue to the Technical Coordinator and then review and check shop drawings for accuracy before issuing to Chief Architect for the final check print and signature and issue transmittals to the Document Controller for recording purposes.
• To perform field activities such as observe and record existing site conditions, take and verify measurements of electrical design components within project area.
A leading Design & Build solution provider. IHCC is well recognized as Design -Build Company in Mena Region Providing comprehensive turnkey solutions. Our main focus is to offer Healthcare, Educational and Mixed Use Projects from conception to completion including architectural design to state of art construction, procurement and equipping, in Middle East with excellent track record of completed and ongoing projects of more than Four Billions Saudi Riyals in MENA Region including Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt with A class Consultant Offices. We are also classified as Category A Contractor by Ministry of Municipality and Rural Affairs, Saudi Arabia.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases