Primary Skill: Project Manager with Project Management, Resource management and Vendor Management experience
Only Saudi Nation
Exp: 10+ yrs
• Manage in collaboration with the HR department the overall talent requirements for the IT sector and direct team to effectively assess developments requirement and ensure their alignments with IT mandates, objectives and projects
• Direct team to conduct periodic review (when needed) on the IT organizational structure and IT job descriptions in coordination with the HR department, in order to ensure alignment between IT workflow and operations with documented procedures
• Oversee the consolidation process of IT manpower requirements and ensure that it is in alignment with plans and operational projects, and assess monetary requirements that will be incorporated in the budget process
• Manage operational and support activities required to enable, leverage, manage and continuously improve the capabilities of the IT workforce
• Support the purchasing and tendering division in providing the technical requirements required for contractual agreements with IT vendors/suppliers
• Direct team to assess the suitability of third party IT suppliers / vendors, and provide technical expertise in the supplier evaluation process in order to ensure that GOSI maximize its return on investment
• Define and monitor the implementation of IT sourcing strategies and procurement policies designed to standardise and/or centralise purchasing activity.
• Monitor performance of external suppliers in coordination with the Purchasing and Tendering division and ensure the adherence and compliance with set contractual and service level agreements
As one of the leading Recruitment companies in UAE, we are aware that traditional patterns of employment will continue to evolve in the years to come as patterns evolve so should the mindset of the recruiter or consultancy. Source One are the thinkers of tomorrow.
Source One is a Specialist Recruitment Consultancy aimed at sourcing only the very best opportunities / people for candidates and clients alike. Adopting a search and selection methodology and a consultative, quality-based approach.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases