•Principle Architect is assigned to further develop the preliminary concept design that is developed by the Design Manager, for medium to small projects. The Principle Architect receives guidance and instructions from the Design Manager and typically performs the work alone or as part of a team of Architects and CAD Operators.
• Principle Architect must ensure that the design meets the requirements of the client, local authorities, architectural standards and codes of practice, and the design requirements of other disciplines. In addition, the Project Architect supports the selection process of materials and specifications.
• Support the Design Manager in planning team responsibilities and provide clearly defined tasks for each team member in coordination with the Design Manager.
• Work on the preliminary concept design as assigned by the Design Manager and develop it through to the final stages of the concept design before handing it over to the schematic stage.
• Perform detailed check of the design project on a regular basis and at different stages of the project and provide checking reports to the Design Manager.
• Coordinate internally with the Deputy Section Manager Concept Development and the Design Manager to ensure that the design requirements of the disciplines are included in the concept design.
• Coordinate with sub-consultants to ensure that the design requirements are included in the drawings and are according to contract requirements.
• Attend internal and external meetings, as assigned by the Design Manager in order to share information and take actions on technical matters.
• Conduct internal and external technical presentations to give an update on project progress and inform on technical matters.
• Prepare weekly technical reports in order to give Design Manager clear and accurate information on the current work status.
• Coordinate with suppliers to obtain the latest and updated materials and technologies. Coordinate with the Quantity Surveying Department to share information and ensure the latest and correct materials and specifications are included.
• Assist the Design Manager to prepare drawings for Authority approvals obtained on time with authority submittal and ensure adherence of drawings to local authority’s guidelines. Minimal revisions.
• Learn from own and others experience in order to increase capability and skill level and lower the risk of repeating similar mistakes.
• Appraise employees work performance for tasks performed under direct supervision to give the right and accurate feedback for decision making by higher levels.
• Perform QA/QC activities for own designs and that of team members in order to deliver error free designs.
• Coach architects in the team to integrate them in the work and train them to ensure their continuous skill level improvement.
• Prepare minutes of meetings as required and maintain necessary follow up on action items.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases