We are a Grade A Contracting Company operating in Qatar for the last 4 decades. Our main field of specialization is Infrastructure projects involving the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of potable water, sewerage & surface water networks with all associated works viz Pumping Stations, Valve Chambers, etc...
We are looking for Highly Qualified Procurement Engineer with the following Essential Requirements:-
1. B.Sc.in Civil Engineering from a well reputed University, plus MBA as an advantage.
2. Having a min of 10 yrs. experience in Infrastructure Works with min of 4 major contracts completed as the Procurement Engineer in this field .
3. Age bet. 35 and 45 yrs.
4. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
5. Familiarity with construction management software packages and full knowledge of computer skills and software.
6. Strong & pleasant personality with excellent communication skills,
7. Excellent self-correspondence & perfect English spoken and written. Arabic is an advantage
• Implement and manage the continuous improvement and development of appropriate robust commercial processes necessary for acquisition of goods services at the best possible total cost of ownership.
• Approval of suppliers and subcontractors to be included on the company’s approval subcontractors list.
• Preparation / finalization of local purchase orders and L/C establishment.
• Preparation / finalization of subcontract agreements.
• Approval or rectification of materials/equipment’s variation orders.
• Approval of payment certificates for suppliers/subcontracts.
• Managing the supplier’s relationship in terms of General Agreements, strategic alliances and resolving any commercial disputes.
• Manage supply chain contractors / partners and provide detailed analysis and reports.
• Review and approval on Techno-Commercial comparisons between different quotations.
• Further bargaining with suppliers before closing mega deals as necessary and required for the benefit of the organization.
• Finalizing of Bid Summaries. Preparation for approval.
• Research market periodically to determine material cost levels and availability of suitable suppliers.
• Evaluation of suppliers and maintenance for the list of Approved Suppliers for the company.
• Monitoring of suppliers / Sub-contractors performance.
• To prepare all related correspondence with suppliers and Project Managers / Department Heads.
• Coordination between sites team requirements and suppliers where necessary.
• To be involved in checking and improving terms of payments with supplier to be in favour of the company interest.
TEMALCO Contracting and Trading Co. W.L.L. was established in 1978 in Doha, Qatar specializing in General Construction. Ever since, the Company has been actively involved in the Construction of General Infrastructure Contracts viz. Water Networks, Sewerage Schemes involving Foul & Surface Water, Sewerage Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations and related Industrial Buildings.
The Company is well reputed for timely execution using efficient construction procedures, modern techniques and highly qualified personnel.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases