Production Manager - Oman - Immediate Requirement
1. B.E./ Diploma. Mechanical Engineering preferred.
2. Exposure to Fabrication, project manufacturing for direct customers
3. Experience in at least 4-6 sections in production management
4. Broad knowledge of industry & market
5. Manufacturing Standard
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION: (HIGHLIGHT CRITICAL ACTIVITIES)
1. Production planning and Control:
● Coordination with Sales and plant team for execution and control of production against the sales order.
● Lead Production Planning and control and all production sections in line with orders in pipeline and plant throughput.
● Coordination with the support function for smooth execution of all production plans.
● Making most efficient utilization of the available sources for production.
2. Cost and Efficiency:
● Material handling control for reduction in WIP and material movement cost.
● Reducing the quality cost with the help of analysis of non-conformances on periodic basis and by following suitable actions (both corrective and preventive).
● Improvement in plant efficiency with continuous improvement projects through the team.
● Improvement in product quality with continuous improvement projects through the team.
3. People Relations: ● Building team spirit among the workmen and also motivating by means of personal involvement.
● Smooth execution of new projects with proper project management to meet the timelines and project installation budget.
● Setting the team goals and monitoring the performance through daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly basis.
● Developing the team with systemic approach of succession plan.
● Compliance monitoring and control for ERP, Quality SOP, Production SOP, Safety SOP and other compliances in line with factory act
Salary - 900 OMR Including everything