Alrabiah Consulting Engineers is hiring a "Project Control Specialist" in Saudi Arabia to provide engineering and project management services.
• Implementing client's standard processes, systems and tools in support of the project execution for cost and schedule.
• Integration of Procurement and Construction work flow and data for Project Controls reporting and forecasting.
• Determine document and project control staffing requirements.
• Develop and implement cost, earned value, estimating and scheduling standards and procedures.
• Ability to set strategic and tactical direction with regard to policy/procedures, work force staffing, budgeting, and establishing and maintaining the technical standards.
• Provide prime contract management and guidance on matters affecting deliverability, compliance and overall financial performance from initial pursuit to project closeout.
• Monitor schedule and production of cost estimates for prime and subcontracts.
• Supports ongoing risk assessment and mitigation, including modification and management input into the project risk register.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering along with a minimum of 15 years progressively responsible project controls experience.
• Current hands on Primavera P6 experience.
• Experience in the competency areas of project planning and controls, financial management, change management, client service management, risk management, contract/subcontract management, and program management required.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English.
Arabic speaking only. Must have transferable Iqama