Projects handling professional, has the capacity of handling the bid submission process and project execution after award. Able to understand the required guidelines by the client and company internal procedures to fulfill the bidding requirement, and afterward handle the project execution and delivery of projects and services by coordinating with suppliers, internal parties and the client.
Previous exposure to Oil and Gas industry or mechanical equipment related procurement and project is preferable.
This position is directly reporting to Operations Manager, and coordinating with Technical Team, Sales Reps, and Finance department.
Following are the main activities of the job:
1. Bidding Process
Responsible for handling bids submission to achieve accurate, informed and timely submission of bids:
• Preparing quotations (bid submission) based on the tender document’s guidelines,
• Fulfill the Bid Preparation Form for internal review and approval,
• Fulfill the Bid required documentation,
• Preparing submission forms,
• Prepare BOQ & Price Forms
• Prepare price and margin sheets,
• Coordinating with Technical Team for technical offer,
• Prepare the bid cost calculations.
• Coordinating with Operations Manager for pricing and commercial bid,
• Coordinate for Bid Bond other guarantees with Finance Dep,
• Preparing the bid package,
• Coordinate with Sales team for clarification and handling,
• Delivery to clients before closing date.
2. Order Execution
Responsible of after award processing to achieve accurate execution, timely delivery, minimize cost, customer satisfaction, timely receipt of payments:
• Preparing draft purchase order for suppliers
• Confirmation with client contract & supplier quote, assist in negotiation of T&Cs, Technical and Commercial verification,
• Handle award and acknowledgement verification,
• Prepare and coordinate for Kick Off meetings if required,
• Monitor the manufacturing process and work to expedite for timely delivery,
• Coordinate for changes during execution,
• Fulfill the inspection & test requirements
• Handle the training requirements
• Coordinate with finance department for logistics documentation & invoicing
• Monitoring delivery process and coordinate with sales and client to expedite delivery to client warehouse,
• Acceptance report
• Coordinate and monitor until final payment received from client.
Languages: English, Arabic
Computer Skills: Excellent skills in Microsoft office outlook, excel, word. MS Projects is preferable.