• Work directly with production operators to troubleshoot and improve processes, including processing, packaging, maintenance, sanitation and other applicable areas within the plant.
• Collect and analyse manufacturing data and process improvement projects, including the development of the project pipeline and all implementation documentation.
• Ability to determine root-causes of performance within systems and processes
• Play a leadership role in process assessment and present assessment results to applicable business leaders for review/approval to move forward.
• Deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the organization on assigned project.
• Active change agent by leverage influencing skills.
• Establish strong, effective and collaborative partnerships with key leaders, projects manager and subject matter experts to identify continuous improvement opportunities and help to build effective solutions.
• Design improvements that align with strategic objectives, support business goals and deliver efficiency gains to reduce costs to business partners' operations
• Facilitate continuous improvement events and assist with training.
• Supports sharing of best practices as result of internal and external bench-marking activities.
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocyanurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases