We are currently realizing and developing PV projects in MENA and Sub-Saharan Africa. Project development. Starts from the very beginning (potential project identification) or from ready to build completion for third party projects.
The Senior Project Development Manager will coordinate/manage local project developers located in Sub-Saharan African countries, ensuring cost and time efficient project development. Upon financial and technical close of the projects he/she will handover transfers the project to project management for execution and ensures the support of the team during project construction.
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The Senior Project Development Manager has a range of duties as listed but not limited to the following:
- Define the commercial, regional and technical objectives of the projects with the senior management and investors
- Identify potential projects
- Assess third party projects coming from business development
- Determine the resources required to develop the project
- Manage the initial layout and component selection of the project
- Take care of the relevant permitting process
- Initiate and control third party expertise and consultancy services
- Draft request for quotations and initiate supplier/contractor selection
- Contribute to contract negotiations, including PPA, Connection Agreement, EPC and O&M contracts
- Review initial construction plan and schedules
- Review structured financial models and provide inputs
- Organize and manage the project development team according to the policies and practices of the company
- Contract qualified external consultants for the project if applicable
- Liaise with the different stakeholders of the project (clients, contractors, local authorities, etc.)
- Support business and project execution team.
- Degree in engineering (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) or in Business
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Project management background
- Understanding and experience in project financing
- Experience in solar energy markets
- Language skills: proficiency in English and French is a must.
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace. We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases