التحول الى العربية
Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Civil Engineer Jobs
HR Manager Jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Project Manager Jobs
Safety Officer Jobs
Sales Manager Jobs
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Dubai
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Sharjah
Jobs in UAE
View all Locations
Jobs by Skills
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
التحول الى العربية
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Construction Jobs in Al Kuwait
Project Director (Kuwait)
Sorry, This job is expired.
Project Director (Kuwait)
Dar SSH International Engineering Consultants Company WLL
Keywords / Skills :
Project Director, Design, Director, Engineering Head, Design Studio
Other - Kuwait
15 - 25 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Construction & Engineering
Director - Projects
6th Sep 2018
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
To manage architectural/engineering design projects within the parameters of time, budget and quality. The position will customarily be supported by a Project Manager and Design Manager.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to details as provided below:
• To provide leadership and direction to the Project Delivery Team ensuring timely and effective decision making
• To act as focal point for all future developments and changes proposed for current and future projects
• To ensure the effective implementation of Procedures and Best Practice in line with the requirements of the business
• Appointment and commercial management of all required sub-consultants or other services
• To carry out the day-to-day management of the Project.
• Establish and manage project scope and objectives
• Resolution of technical and commercial disputes
• Identify and manage project specific risks
• Develop and maintain internal and external communication plans and maintain responsibility for all external communication
• Coordinate the services being provided by all parties, including other Business Sectors and sub-consultants.
• To provide front line communication and contact with the Client effectively managing Client expectations and ensuring Client satisfaction in line with the project scope
• To provide strategic advice for the Client with respect to overall development issues
• Liaison with the Client and Project Stakeholders
• Provide the principle point of contact with the client for the delivery of the Project services, and through which other Business Sectors and sub-consultants operate.
• To coordinate an overall schedule of meetings
• To specifically ensure that workshops deliver requirements
• Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients
• Preparation, management and implementation of the project schedule with particular emphasis on:
• Statutory Authority approvals
• design reviews
• efficient delivery of project milestones
• Communication with Project Stakeholders including issue of schedule where appropriate
• Oversee claims management
• Overall Financial management of the project including:
o Preparation and maintenance of the Project Cost Plan
o Cash collection
o Management of Change Control
o Maintain agreed cash flow objectives by billing in accordance with the agreement.
• Preparation of and responsibility for performance measurement and cost reports and in particular the Monthly Project Review.
• Review deliverables against the resource and project schedules to establish performance against spend and programme to enable an accurate cost to complete to be maintained.
• Establish and maintain the administration and finance requirements through Deltek.
Scope & Quality:
• To direct policy on the standard and quality of outputs
• Preparation of the overall project brief and project management plan and manage delivery against the plan
• Ensure that contractual deliverables are produced to the quality standards required, issued on time and in compliance with the clients requirements
• Monitoring quality of the work with respect to Project/Client requirements
• To establish, implement and maintain a Project Reporting Plan
• Report to SSH senior management by exception
• Chair and Issue meeting minutes of all formal project meetings with external and internal parties
What do I need to apply?
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in Project Management of the design of building projects.
• Strong building design experience gained from International Consulting Companies
• Must be a fully qualified Project Management Professional
• Experience in Middle East is a preference.
• Developed Engineering Design skills along with an indepth understanding of the design process and interfaces between design disciplines.
• It is essential that the correct individual must be able to demonstrate extensive experience of, delivering building projects in the Middle East from concept through to detailed design as part of a multidisciplinary design team.
• Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
• Proficiency in verbal and written Arabic is an advantage but not essential.
• Must possess an Architectural and/or Engineering Bachelor’s degree
• MSc / MBA degree in Construction or Project Management preferable
Rate this Job
SSH specialise in the delivery of world class, design-led projects in the MENA region. We are a multidisciplinary firm with a 50 year track record and expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure, interior design and project management.
We are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. Our aim is to raise the profile of sustainable design and engineering throughout our region by offering an exceptional blend of quality, innovation and value.
ABOUT SSH DESIGN
SSH (formerly Salem Al-Marzouk and Sabah Abi-Hanna) was founded in Kuwait in 1961. Since then, we have expanded to become one of the MENA region’s leading Architecture and Engineering firms.
We played a key role in the planning, design and delivery of modern Kuwait’s infrastructure. We have led many landmark projects that have re-shaped the nation’s skyline, enhanced its urban fabric, improved transportation networks and promoted economic growth.
Today, SSH International employs 500 people and has offices in Kuwait, Oman, Abu Dhabi and South Africa. We are currently ranked at number 97 in the world by World Architecture Magazine and at number 8 in our region.
We place a strong emphasis on design integrity and combine this with our unparalleled working knowledge of the region. These qualities have made SSH a trusted strategic partner of the world’s leading design firms.
SSH has always recruited high calibre people who bring expertise and innovation to every project. We have also maintained a strong ethical approach to running our business.
With 50 years’ experience, we have an exemplary track record and we remain firmly committed to raising the profile and quality of architectural and engineering projects throughout our region.
To be the architectural and engineering consultant, strategic partner and employer
of choice in the MENA Region
In order to realise our vision we will:
Provide regional leadership in delivering high standards of quality and value to our customers.
Collaborate with the world's leading designers, as projects require, delivering exceptional design and engineering services.
Continue to raise our international and regional profile through innovation and the proficient delivery of landmark projects.
Promote a performance-based culture throughout our whole business structure.
Employ and empower the best people in a creative environment to ensure we meet our customers' design and development challenges.
Support our people within an extended family work environment and we will promote a healthy work / life balance.
Ensure that openness and integrity are always at the core of everything we do as we strengthen relationships built on trust.
Build long term shareholder value through the realisation of our vision.
SSH will operate within strict legal and ethical guidelines in all of our activities. We will provide a challenging and rewarding environment for all employees and maintain a sharp focus on professional excellence, Health and Safety and environmental awareness.
We will strive to maintain and extend our creative, design, technical, process and commercial advantage over our competitors. Our collaborative approach will be reflected throughout our organisation and ensure that our customers and partners regard us as the ‘Go to Guys’ for design and project delivery throughout the region.
> INTERIOR DESIGN
> COST MANAGEMENT
> CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
> ENVIRONMENTAL GRAPHIC DESIGN
People also viewed
Design Jobs in Top Cities
Design Jobs in Dubai
Design Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Design Jobs in Qatar
Design Jobs in Oman
Design Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Design Jobs in UAE
Design Jobs in Sharjah
Design Jobs in Kuwait
Design Jobs in Bahrain
Design Jobs in Gulf
Design engineer Jobs
Detail engineering Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Avoid the top 10 interview mistakes
How to be authentic in an interview
The 10 worst mistakes career changers make
Still Sweating After the Interview?
Interview Tips: Dressing for a job interview
6 tips to finish work before the Eid celebrations begin
How to take care of your body after Ramadan and Eid celebrations
Deskercise your way to good health
Ramadan At The Workplace: A Guide For Non-Muslims [Infographic]
Quiz: Has work hijacked your life?
7-step guide to posting your resume online
One company, multiple job titles? Here's how your resume should read
Is Loyalty a Hindrance
10 things no recruiter wants to read on your resume
The Art of Superior Communication
When your salary makes you too expensive
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
5 Tips to keep in mind while renegotiating your salary package
The Negotiation Dance: A step-by-step guide to negotiating your salary
Five Negotiation No-Nos
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you