for the last 4 decades. Our main field of specialization is Infrastructure projects involving the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of
1. B.Sc.in Mechanical Engineering from a well reputed University, plus MBA as an advantage.
2. Having a min of 7 yrs experience in Infrastructure Works with min of 3 major contracts completed as the Project Engineer in this field .
3. Age bet. 35 and 45 yrs.
4. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
5. Full understanding of all facets of the construction process incl. AutoCAD, Planning, Quantity Surveying and Estimation.
6. Familiarity with construction management software packages and full knowledge of computer skills and software.
7. Strong & pleasant personality with excellent communication skills,
8. Excellent self correspondence & perfect English spoken and written. Arabic is an advantage
Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Monitor day to day project activities and ensure project activities are carried out as per plan.
- Handle the assignments delegated by Project Manager.
- Monitor that all the employees at the Project site adhere to companys quality and safety policies and procedures.
- Identification, review, correction of non-conforming products.
- Prepare material procurement, submittal and shop drawing schedules.
- Determine manpower requirement and histogram.
- Prepare material and labour cost estimates.
- Prepare detailed design, design calculations and schematic sketches.
- Identify material, equipment and manpower requirements to complete the project work on time.
- Prepare daily reports and weekly reports and submit to the Project Manager.
- Implementing quality management system at the Project site.
- Responsible to achieve quality objectives at the Project site.
- Maintain machinery and tools in good condition.
- Keep the project site neat and tidy.
- Monitor to ensure all employees follow safety rules and regulations at project site.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and strategies laid down by the Company to achieve the objectives.
- Implement QHSE Policy
- Ensure effective functioning of all activities in compliance with QHSE procedures
- Responsible for achieving the QHSE objectives in their area