• Must be bilingual.
• 5+ years of Project Management in Infrastructure Projects (eg: network, servers, datacenter)
• Experience working in a highly complex environment.
• Must have worked on a wide range of projects (small: 3m and large: 1y+)
• Should you have worked with different methodologies of Project Management Practices, such as Standard PMI and Agile PMI.
• Must possess skills for managing Quality within projects.
• Must have been exposed to verity of infrastructure technologies, components and software such as virtualization, storage, network, VMware, DevOps, Netapp, Veritas, and many others
• The jobholder must have a record of strong performance and be a trusted professional with a high level of credibility.
• The incumbent must have team building skills, mentoring skills and the ability to motivate people and teams.
• Manage IT Projects, which includes verity of activates, such as:
o Communicate with different stakeholders internally/and or externally to gather requirements.
o Communicate progress with PMO Office and projects sponsors.
o Manage Procurement activities (RFP, contracts and SLA’s) with Procurement departments.
o Support projects with all means required.