We are a Grade ‘A’ Contracting Co. operating in
for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of
with very good field experience of not less than 10 years in the above fields. Candidate should have a sound knowledge of ISO 9001 compliant Quality Management Systems for construction projects.
1. Supervise and manage all Quality Control functions in the workplace and manage a team of Senior
QA/QC Inspectors and Supervisors, Welding Inspectors, QC Inspectors for day to day QA/QC functions.
Ensuring that adequate trained and experienced QC staffs are available to fulfill the required tasks.
2. Responsible for the preparation and getting client approval of Project Quality Plan, ITP’s, Technical Work
Instructions in accordance with contract specifications and company/project quality management
control system requirements.
3. Interface and coordinate with clients for production and QC matters and coordinate with third party
inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
4. Monitor the project activities for the implementation of the client, vendor and company quality control
system requirements and advises the Project Management Team in case of any violation.
5. Act as the focal and coordination point for ISO internal and external audits and to conduct internal and
6. Plan and undertake Subcontractor audits and reviews of Subcontractor quality management and control
7. Responsible for compiling Inspection records and other Quality control documents and preparation of
final document dossier for final client submission.
8. Co‐ordinate non conformance identification, disposition and corrective action follow up.
9. Reporting periodically on the performance of the Quality System recommending and implementing
remedial actions (Management Review).
Report to: QA/QC Manager / Project Manager
Coordinate with: Planning Engineer, Project/Field Engineers, Safety Officers, Surveyors & CAD Draftsman.