: Food Safety and Internal Auditor entails looking after the safety and precautionary measures to
produce safe products. Ensure that company adheres to safety standards set by PI, AIB and
FSMS. Additional responsibility of LIP (Loss in Process) monitoring and improvements for
Concentrate and Sugar yield.
- Plan and Conduct internal audit as per AIB, Food Safety and PI norms.
- Handle Trade surveys audit and consumer complaints.
- Ensures proper handling and disposal of solid and liquid waste.
- Provide technical training to employees regarding the adequacy of food safety program, pest
- control, and operational methods and personnel practices.
- Handle Plant Integrated Pest management program and coordinate with the Pest control provider for the efficient implementation.
- Responsible for plant waste management program.
- Calculation and improvement of Concentrate and Sugar yield for M&W
- Back up document manager for Document Management Program
- Back up / Acting QC Manager whenever QC Manager absent / vacation.
• Graduate / Post graduate in Science /Chemical Engineering / Food Technology /Microbiology / Food ScienceTechnical Knowledge
• Beverage technology and Food safety norms
• Certified Internal Auditor for ISO 22000
• Knowledge and awareness in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP),
• Computer literate with high proficiency in MS officeExperience
• Min 8 Years experience in the bottling, beverage and/or consumable products industry
• Solid Lab & QC Supervision practiceCore Competencies
• Good leadership & supervisory skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to coach, train and enhance the skills of your employees
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Ability to manage employees from different background, cultures and believes