We are a Grade ‘A’ Contracting Co. operating in
for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of
with very good field experience of not less than 10 years in the above fields. Candidate should have a sound knowledge of ISO 9001 compliant Quality Management Systems for construction projects.
• Liaise closely with Project Managers on all commercial matters to jointly obtain maximum commercial benefit from the project.
• Assist Project Managers in identifying circumstances on the project which entitle the company to additional monies or time and to ensure that contractual notices are given within the time limits set down in the Contract.
• Follow Quality Management System policies and procedures.
• Undertake re-measurement and prepare, submit and agree monthly valuations, variations and final accounts.
• Discuss interim accounts with the Operations Manager/Project Manager to allow engineering staff input.
• Administer the payments, insurance and bonds for sub-contractors and to ensure formal sign off of final accounts on the approved format.
• Monitor all interim payment applications against the certified amount of the Client.
• Work to achieve quality objectives set for the Department.
• Monitor all project correspondences for commercial issues and initiate commercial correspondence.
• Ensure that contemporary records are produced and maintained which provide sufficient data to support any claim.
• Preparing subcontract documents (BOQ, Drawings, Specifications, and Budget etc.)
• Coordinate with Procurement for the preparation of bid summaries.
• Evaluating subcontractor claims and variations
• Updating payment status sheet against payments received and applications checked and submitted to Accounts Departments.
• Comply with policies, guidelines and strategies laid down by the Company to achieve the objectives.
• Implement QHSE Policy
• Ensure effective functioning of all activities in compliance with QHSE procedures
• Responsible for achieving the QHSE objectives in their area
Report to: Contracts Manager/ Managing Director
Coordinate with: Planning Engineer, Project/Field Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Procurement Engineer.