Participate in handling and coordinating activities related to recruitment planning, candidates’ sourcing, selection, and engagement in close coordination with hiring managers to ensure that Nakilat’s and Joint Venture Companies’ staffing requirements are satisfied in a timely manner, with competent workforce, and in accordance with established recruitment guidelines, policies, and procedures.
1. Coordinate with the functions’ heads the planning of their annual recruiting requirements, and synthe all requirements into an overall recruitment plan.
2. Coordinate the implementation of the annual recruitment plan, and report progress.
3. Assist in planning regular recruitment trips to source high-caliber Qatari National candidates through university fairs or similar, whilst promoting a positive image of NAKILAT and Joint Venture Companies.
4. Participate in developing advertising programs related to recruitment plans and positions’ requirements, and identify and coordinate with advertising/recruiting agencies to publish job advertisements.
5. Assistant in identifying the appropriate recruitment channels to be utilized to fulfil the recruitment plan requirements, and work on building and maintaining good relationships with the external souring channels (if any).
6. Perform searches for qualified candidates according to the relevant job criteria, using databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources and internal databases as and when required.
7. Screen CVs and applications and generate a short-list for functional/divisional/departmental review.
8. Verify credentials (e.g. university degrees) and conduct reference checking once approved and waived by the candidate.
9. Participate in conducting initial interviews with applicants (face to face or over the phone) and schedule for interviews with other members of the HR Department and/or functional Managers if necessary, and provide feedback for the candidates as required.
10. Arrange and organize for the placement tests and interviews activities for the short-listed candidates.
11. Maintain a data bank of vacant positions and work on sourcing in line with Nakilat and Joint Venture Companies’ manpower plans as shared by the relevant stakeholders.
12. Establish a filing system with all documents in relation to recruitment and constantly update them.
13. Assist in drafting offer letters for selected candidates, consistent with pre-defined templates, and coordinate with the Rewards and Organizational Development Section to ensure that the stated terms on the employment offer are in line with Nakilat and Joint Venture Companies’ applicable policies and guidelines.
14. Coordinate with the concerned functions regarding any needed logistical support during the interview and engagement process, including travel, entry visa, and residence permits.
15. Participate in the various on-campus and related venues for the identification and recruitment of Qatari nationals into NAKILAT and Joint Venture Companies consistent with the Company’s National Development/Qatarization program.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE):
16. Adhere to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
17. Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures.
18. Participate in monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the recruitment process with regard to success rate in search and selection and recommend modifications to policies and procedures as necessary.
19. Ensure full compliance with established guidelines, policies, and procedures related to sourcing, selection, and engagement of candidates for employment.
20. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any other related filed.
• Certification in competency based recruitment and selection is a plus.
• 3-5 years of related experience in a similar position / responsibility.
• Previous experience in Oil & Gas and regional experience is preferred.
Job Specific Skills:
• Knowledge about social media recruitment strategies.
• Knowledge of executive sourcing & interviewing
• Knowledge of HR-ERP systems, preferably SAP
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Interested Candidates can also apply on the below link: