Our client is a leading hospitability group and they are looking for a Restaurant Hostess for a 5 Star Restaurant in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Hostesses greet guests as they arrive and take them to their seats. They also provide a menu and explain specials. They may answer immediate questions the patrons have. They may introduce the customers to their server.
• Schedules dining reservations for guests in advance and as they arrive at the restaurant. Hostesses often have to make decisions about where a group will sit in the restaurant.
• Directs and instructs the dining room personnel on customer needs to ensure customers receive fast and quality service from the moment they arrive.
• Ensures the group's requirements are met. This may include services needed for small children, as well as for individuals with disabilities or food allergies.
• The hostess also inspects and maintains the dining facilities. They do by instructing the buss personnel and waiters. They may be required to spot cleanliness problems and to help clear tables to facility customer needs.
HistoryMissionServices.Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and multinational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon and Sudan.
Concentrating our resources has created five distinct specialist divisions:
· Integrated Project Management – Outsourcing · Oil & Energy · Construction & Engineering · Banking & Finance · Human Resources
Across the full spectrum of industries and at all levels of recruitment, our standards of quality and professionalism remain constant.
With a database of over 80,000 candidates and management’s 30 years’ experience recruiting professionals, we have the resources and expertise to select the right candidate for each position.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases