التحول الى العربية
Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Civil Engineer Jobs
HR Manager Jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Project Manager Jobs
Safety Officer Jobs
Sales Manager Jobs
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Dubai
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Sharjah
Jobs in UAE
View all Locations
Jobs by Skills
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
التحول الى العربية
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Hotels Jobs in Khobar
Sorry, This job is expired.
Company Name Confidential
Keywords / Skills :
Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Management, Hotel Manager, Restaurant Incharge
5 - 10 years
26th Sep 2018
Bachelor’s degree in restaurant management.
Directs and coordinates all activities and provides assistance to the staff, to ensure all established service standards and procedures of Shakespeare and Co are implemented consistently, leading to guest satisfaction, staff satisfaction and profit for the restaurant and company.
Under the general guidance of the General Manager/Operations Manager in accordance with the restaurant’s Policies and Procedures.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for the administration, sale and service.
2. Responsible for guiding all personnel assigned in the outlet in the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
3. Responsible for directing all efforts in Shakespeare and Co’s service standards in order to achieve the financial goals of the outlet.
4. Responsible for following up the implementation of Policies and Procedures required in operating Shakespeare and Co.
5. Responsible for checking the sufficiency of operating equipment and supplies required for service.
6. Responsible for maintaining the hygiene standards in the outlet.
7. Responsible for providing functional assistance to the staff during peak periods.
8. Responsible for scheduling sufficient manpower in the outlet to suit volume of business.
9. Responsible for maintaining a clean and wholesome ambiance in the outlet, controlling the restaurant’s temperature, ventilation, lighting effects and music.
1. Checks and ensures the timely submission of sales report at the end of each shift.
2. Conducts daily briefing and de-briefing and weekly meeting for all service staff in the outlet.
3. Reads and understands the monthly Profit and Loss Report, and monitors controllable costs through these reports.
4. Participates in the annual goal setting for the outlet, the business plan and marketing plan.
5. Recommends corrective actions for unfavorable variances in budget commitments.
6. Prepares effective duty roster to ensure sufficiency of manpower in accordance to volume of business.
7. Establishes two way communications with related departments such as Kitchen, Accounts, and Marketing.
8. Communicates effectively with guests, subordinates, and immediate superior.
9. Prepares daily cover count, itemized sale and revenue report for the outlet.
10. Attends daily F&B briefing, weekly F&B Meeting and all other training sessions and meetings required for the position.
11. Manages time effectively, by meeting deadlines on time.
12. Administers personnel action, on leaves, overtime requests, disciplinary actions and commendations.
13. Identifies and solves problems in the outlet in a professional manner.
14. Attends and solves guest complaints in the outlet ensuring a satisfactory resolution.
15. Assists the F&B Cost Controller in conducting month end inventory of food supplies, beverage supplies, operating supplies, and operating equipment.
16. Reports and controls breakage and losses in the outlet.
17. Prosecute the planned and recommends new promotions to increase outlet’s revenue & reputation.
1. Knows and understands all the food and beverage policies and procedures in regards to sale and service of food and beverage items.
2. Recognizes good quality products and presentation.
3. Directs all efforts in the outlet to maintain all service standards established for food and beverage service department.
4. Implements an effective cleaning and maintenance schedule for the outlet.
5. Directs all efforts in the outlet to achieve financial goals, by maximizing profits and minimizing costs.
6. Follows up in the implementation of truth in menus and advertising.
7. Knowledgeable on first aid, safety and security procedures affecting the outlet.
8. Maintains control procedures in food and beverage cost and cashiering.
9. Promotes guest satisfaction in the outlet.
10. Maintains grooming standards for himself and all service personnel in the outlet.
11. Capable of negotiating with various accounts to finalize the terms and condition of product sale and payment and ensure the proper follow ups.
12. Knows and understands the job description of all positions in Shakespeare and Co.
1. Communicates effectively with guests, clients, government officials and other important individuals to ensure satisfaction in service and product.
2. Participates and attains membership in associations and other community projects related to Shakespeare and Co and the hotel/restaurant industry to improve the company’s image and to ensure updates in products and services.
1. Interviews and conducts orientation effectively for supervisors and other service personnel.
2. Coaches and counsels restaurant staff effectively.
3. Evaluates the performance of all Shakespeare and Co staff objectively.
4. Identifies training needs within the restaurant.
5. Prepare and conducts actual training for the staff.
6. Motivates a strong and competent team.
7. Communicates openly with the outlet’s service personnel and keeps them informed of all important information to assist them in their jobs.
1. Reports to the General Manager and/or Managing Director(s).
2. Directs and supervises the activities of the associates in the outlet.
3. Coordinates with Kitchen section heads for reservations, special products and other activities in the Hotel.
4. Interacts with clients, guests, suppliers and other important individuals in the community in order to effectively promote the restaurant.
5. Set a personal example for the associates by consistent and impartial behavior in all personnel matters, including discipline through respect.
6. Perform any other function as may be assigned by the management.
7. Abide by the policies, rules and regulations of the restaurant on various issues/matters according to guidelines stipulated by management and Shakespeare and Co’s Standard Operating Procedures.
8. Check personal hygiene and be well groomed in appearance by wearing a smart, clean and neat uniform.
Rate this Job
People also viewed
Restaurant manager Jobs in Top Cities
Restaurant manager Jobs in Dubai
Restaurant manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Restaurant manager Jobs in Qatar
Restaurant manager Jobs in Oman
Restaurant manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Restaurant manager Jobs in UAE
Restaurant manager Jobs in Sharjah
Restaurant manager Jobs in Kuwait
Restaurant manager Jobs in Bahrain
Restaurant manager Jobs in Gulf
Restaurant Manager Jobs
Outlet Manager Jobs
Shift Manager Jobs
Hotel Manager Jobs
Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs
Cafe Manager Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
The interview went well, now what?
Interviewing Skills: Escape the Pitfalls
Found yourself in an awkward interview? Steps to smoothen the follow-up
How to be authentic in an interview
Still Sweating After the Interview?
Is anger holding you back from success at work?
Be the lifeboat for your partner drowning in work stress
How to Stay Happy at Work
Quiz: Has work hijacked your life?
Ramadan At The Workplace: A Guide For Non-Muslims [Infographic]
10 things no recruiter wants to read on your resume
Out-of-the-box things people have done to get their resumes noticed
5 Eye-catching resumes for you to take inspiration from
Is Loyalty a Hindrance
Lying on your resume? Do it at your own risk
3 mistakes to avoid while negotiating a salary hike
When your salary makes you too expensive
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
Negotiating when you have leverage
The best time to ask for a raise may not be at your annual review!
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you