- The responsibility for the Sales Executive is to enhance the business opportunities for KTS
- He / She is responsible to develop and strengthen the business relationships with potential customers in the given area ensuring that adequate margins/targets are achieved.
- Identification of potential clients and promoting KTS services both Shipping & Logistics
- Negotiating with partners, agents, Approved suppliers in order to obtain competitive buying rates
- Preparation of quotations(in the absence of Sales Administrators) and ensures agreed quotations are being handed over to KTS operation system prior to arrival of the shipments
- Ensure all the sales calls are entered in KTS operational application. Prepare and submit reports as required by Sales Manager.
- Fully understand and utilize systems at KTS
- To ensure all rates sold have been filed either with the origin/destination stations to avoid any future discrepancies.
Minimum Requirements :
Must be University Graduate(Diploma is not acceptable)
Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role(Same industry is preferable)
Fluent in English Language and Spoken Arabic will be an added preference
Good Communication and Negotiation Skills
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Local Driving License will be a plus
Ready to move to Kuwait if currently residing out of Kuwait.